UCAT: It is an admissions test used in the selection process by a consortium of universities in the UK, Australia, and New Zealand for their medical and dental degree programs. The UCAT is a computer-based test delivered in Pearson VUE test centers throughout the UK and worldwide. UCAT stands for “University Clinical Aptitude Test” and considered a very difficult, time-pressured test. On this page, we guide you to learn the simple List of UCAT keyboard shortcut keys. Let’s see them below!!
Last updated on April 09, 2021.
Download UCAT Shortcuts for Offline Study Here: UCAT.pdf
|Alt+C||This key helps to open the calculator.|
|Alt+N||It is used for the next question.|
|Alt+P||Use this key to view the previous question.|
|NumLock||Helps to activate the numeric keypad.|
|Alt+F||This shortcut key will help to flag a question.|
|Backspace||This shortcut key is used to delete a number you have inputted.|
From this post, you can easily learn the simple list of UCAT keyboard shortcut keys. Mention your questions in the comment box below. I reply to queries frequently. Don’t forget to share your worthwhile feedback with us. Thank you so much for reading!!
- List of Keyboard shortcut keys for Discourse ~ * A Simple List*
- List of PhpStrom Keyboard Shortcut keys ~ *A Detailed List*
- Apple Messages keyboard shortcut keys ~ A Complete List
- Zoom (iOS) shortcut keys using the keyboard ~ A Short List
- Shortcut keys for Paint 3D Imaging Application ~ A Complete List!!