Shortcuts for ClipIt:
ClipIt is a lightweight GTK+ clipboard manager. In this article, we are going to see the general Keyboard Shortcuts available for ClipIt. Further, you can learn a brief explanation of the shortcut keys. Let’s get into this article!!
- It Automatically pastes the selected item.
- The ClipIt will save the history of your last copied items.
- It helps to search through history.
- Global hotkeys for most used functions.
- This key will execute actions with clipboard items.
Last updated on Oct 2, 2020.
Download Windows ClipIt Shortcuts for Offline Study Here:
|Ctrl+Alt+H||It shows the History|
|Ctrl+Alt+A||This shortcut key is used to take actions|
|Ctrl+Alt+P||Opens the menu|
|Ctrl+Alt+F||It helps to manage|
|Ctrl+Alt+O||Used to offline mode|
From the above article, you can easily learn the keyboard shortcuts available for ClipIt. Hope that this article is useful to you. If you have any suggestions leave your feedback in the comment section. Don’t forget to share your worthwhile feedback.